No data received

MattW

Sep 24, 2023, 8:42:39 PM9/24/23
to PrivateEyePi
Hello,  At approximately 8:27pm (Central US) on Sept 22, I stopped receiving data for all 4 of my temp/humidity sensors. These sensors are at two different locations on different routers and internet connections.  I don't think the problem is on my end, so I'm wondering if there is a server problem?  Thanks.

Glenn Seaton

Sep 25, 2023, 1:06:35 PM9/25/23
to PrivateEyePi
Sorry,
The SSL certificate had expired and I missed the warning notice to renew.
It should be working now.
I will activate a new service to monitor and alert me if it expires again.
Glenn

MattW

Sep 25, 2023, 1:06:39 PM9/25/23
to PrivateEyePi
Thank you for the quick response to return the service.

Ed Mersich

Sep 25, 2023, 1:29:59 PM9/25/23
to MattW, PrivateEyePi
I have had this happen with my 10 sensors using the Raspberry Pi IOT Gateway.  Rebooting the RP did not solve the problem.  I must power cycle the RP. It's happened 2 times in 11 months.