Server maintenance Completed

Glenn Seaton

Jan 24, 2022, 12:30:35 AM1/24/22
to PrivateEyePi

Greetings to All,

Tonight we completed a major server upgrade.

The old server needed updates and we had to move sooner than expected.

The new server will provide; added security, better performance and Less Downtime.  It provides us with better tools to monitor and manage all aspects of performance, maintenance and do backups.

Now all the connections to the PrivateEyePi Dashboard are compliant with the new standards of Secure connections.

All WiFi devices and PEP applications should continue working.  This change does not apply to devices and applications, Only the user Dashboard.

Sincerely,

The PrivateEyePi Support Team