Email Notification Difficulty

bga....@gmail.com

May 13, 2023, 11:18:49 AM5/13/23
to PrivateEyePi
Hello,

Am running under Raspbian Buster Desktop on a 3B+.

I have run test_mail.py with my email credentials and all is well.  I get a message from PEP in my appropriate inbox.

I entered exactly the same credentials [and triple-checked those entries] into the appropriate places in globals.py - and restarted - but I am not getting any email notifications when a PEP Event is created.  The status of all other elements of PEP [sensors, logs, etc.] are displaying properly on the PEP web site, both mobile and PC-based.

Advice please,

Thanks very much.  Bill Cole

bga....@gmail.com

May 13, 2023, 9:14:09 PM5/13/23
to PrivateEyePi
My apologies.  I discovered the Rules component and have worked out what I need to do.  Emails now working.  Regards, Bill Cole