New Location Coming Online for Sales by August 29, 2021

Glenn Seaton

Aug 12, 2021, 12:37:25 PM8/12/21
to PrivateEyePi
The new facility is on schedule to be completed and ready to start making parts. The shipping process changes are nearly completed,  We are targeting August 29, 2021 to start shipping our wireless devices.
We should have kits ready to sell next week once the shipping process changes over is completed.

I will keep you informed on our progress.

Glenn

Glenn Seaton

Aug 18, 2021, 12:31:23 PM8/18/21
to PrivateEyePi
Update:  Shipping process is working, we can now ready to ship piece parts and some kits.  We have received the key parts to start making RF and WiFi sensors.  We are sill on track to be fully up and running no later than August 29.