WiFi sensor

Tobias Iroa

Sep 10, 2023, 12:27:27 AM9/10/23
to PrivateEyePi
Hello!
I'm interested in a sensor, so I was wondering whether the temperature and humidity sensor with WiFi connectivity can be directly integrated into a self-hosted server using the Thingsboard platform?
Thanks, Tobias.

Glenn Seaton

Sep 10, 2023, 1:36:53 PM9/10/23
to PrivateEyePi
Hello,
I have no experience with the Thingsboard platform.
The WiFI Sensor supports MQTT with JSON data format to interface with generic systems.
It appears the Thingsboard has an MQTT input option.
Based on that, the answer may be yes.
Others may have more.

Tobias Iroa

Sep 11, 2023, 2:38:32 PM9/11/23
to Glenn Seaton, PrivateEyePi
Thanks Glenn, but my question was regarding whether it is possible to use a different URL than 'www.privateeyepi.com' in the server input in the 'Step 2: Configure SSID and Password' section of WIFI Sensor Getting Started Guide
Regards, Tobias.

Glenn Seaton

Sep 11, 2023, 3:28:56 PM9/11/23
to PrivateEyePi
The MQTT Details are at https://documents.jemrf.com/gatewaymqtt.html
They are the same as the WiFI Wireless Gateway.
The URL can be changed, but the calling program is fixed as alarmhostr.php.
Details on the URL API are at: https://documents.jemrf.com/alarmhost.html