Blynk Integration-change from old to new platform

MattW

Jan 3, 2022, 10:48:39 PM1/3/22
to PrivateEyePi
Hello,  I have been using 4  Wireless Temperature Sensors with the PrivateEyePi server for about a year.  I also setup 2 of these sensors on the current Blynk server "blynk-cloud" using the instructions on the JemRF website as a backup to the PrivateEyePi server.

Blynk has now changed their platform, and will no longer support the "blynk-cloud" server sometime in the near future.  Their new server is "blynk.cloud" and requires new authorization, device, and template configuration.

I have tried to modify the current Blynk setup to meet the new requirements, but have not been successful.

I am wondering if there are plans to update the Blynk integration tutorial to allow the JemRF sensors to communicate with the new Blynk servers. Or, maybe someone has already made the change and can help out?

Glenn Seaton

Jan 5, 2022, 10:05:44 PM1/5/22
to PrivateEyePi
This is new to me. The answer is Yes, but I am not sure when.

Question to others, anyone else working on this that can help?