Can't connect to the PEP server

MRO

Dec 12, 2023, 4:05:35 PM12/12/23
to PrivateEyePi
Dear friends,
I recently purchased two WiFi Temperature & Humidity sensors.  The seem to work OK but I can't persuade them to connect to the PEP server.  Both units connect to my LAN
PEP1.jpg
PEP2.jpg
I have two sensors defined for my dashboard.  Here is one:
PEP3.jpg
My dashboard looks like this.  One of the sensors connected briefly but I don't know what made it happen.
PEP4.jpg
My firewall is OFF.
Can you suggest a solution?
Thank you,
Michael

Glenn Seaton

Dec 12, 2023, 9:47:15 PM12/12/23
to PrivateEyePi
The common problem causing the Not Connected message is the Token is wrong.  It may be an extra blank space at the start or end of the token field.
I would try checking the token, it must have been correct once to get the initial data you describe,

Glenn

MRO

Dec 14, 2023, 8:42:58 AM12/14/23
to PrivateEyePi
It wasn't the token, it was my Wi-Fi network configuration.  Everything is working properly now.