Windows Credential Provider Problem

hahnschwegwe

Apr 4, 2017, 3:53:55 AM4/4/17
to privacyidea
Hello,

I have a problem using the privacyIDEA Windows Credential Provider.
I followed this instruction

But if I want to login using the credential provider, I get the following error:

An Error occured. Error Code: 8880900C
Service unreachable. HTTP request failed.

I am using Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64 Bit.
The added server URL is https://otp.my.domain.de/ (fake domain)
With "Verify hostname when using SSL." and "Verify certificate signature when using SSL." checked.
The certificate is not self signed.
The server is running on apache2, port 443 with redirect from port 80.

If I login with the windows login (not the privacyIDEA login) I can ping the server and even reach it via browser.

I also use Nextcloud with the privacyIDEA server. And everything is working like charm :-)

Do you have any ideas how to fix this problem?

Best regards.

Cornelius Kölbel

Apr 4, 2017, 8:15:18 AM4/4/17
to privacyidea
Hi,

does it work with the certificate checks disabled?
If so, then obviously your client does not trust the certiifcate.

Kind regards
Cornelius

hahnschwegwe

Apr 4, 2017, 12:12:53 PM4/4/17
to privacyidea
Hi,

I just reinstalled the package and now it works, somehow...

Best regards.

Cornelius Kölbel

Apr 4, 2017, 12:45:49 PM4/4/17
to priva...@googlegroups.com
If this was a new test client in a new domain, maybe some component of
the client did not trust the certificate, yet.

Anyway - great to hear that it works out!

Kind regards
Cornelius
> --
> Please read the blog post about getting help
> https://www.privacyidea.org/getting-help/.
>
> For professional services and consultancy regarding two factor
> authentication please visit
> https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/one-time-services/
>
> In an enterprise environment you should get a SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
> which suites your needs for SECURITY, AVAILABILITY and LIABILITY:
> https://netknights.it/en/leistungen/service-level-agreements/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in
> the Google Groups "privacyidea" group.
> ic/privacyidea/XU_QCanmpR0/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to p
> rivacyidea+...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/privacyidea.
> msgid/privacyidea/c1552f6d-86dc-49c6-a0a8-
> 6585ad376080%40googlegroups.com.
Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc