2FA with push notification

ben80...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 10:20:50 AM4/25/17
to privacyidea
Hello,

Can someone tell me if the following is possible with privacyidea?

With many programs/sites it is possible to use 2FA with an authenticator. When you have several or more accounts with an authenticator, then this solution is not very user friendly.

More friendly it is, that the program/website sends a push notificatio nto the device and there you can allow of disallow the logon.

Something like pointsharp or google codeles authentication

many thanks
Ben

Cornelius Kölbel

Apr 25, 2017, 11:45:44 AM4/25/17
to privacyidea
It is not possible, yet.

How does the phone respond to the push notification? ...without any app?

Cornelius Kölbel

Apr 26, 2017, 8:03:51 AM4/26/17
to privacyidea
I saw you posted a question here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2307752

I think you misunderstand something here.
You only need ONE account in your google authenticator with privacyIDEA. THen you can connect every application to your privacyIDEA system.

Kind regards
Cornelius