REST API - Query all tokens for a realm

Martin gråtrud

May 8, 2017, 4:55:30 AM5/8/17
to privacyidea

Hi,

We are in the process of implementing PrivacyIDEA, in that process we needed an automatic provisioning system based on user groups and AD attributes.  We managed to get it all up and running using REST API and Powershell.

In this script we check if the users have tokens, if not we provision one to them (TOTP and/or SMS), and we send this information on email or SMS based on attributes.

One thing that really slows this script down, is the need to do REST queries for all users to determinate if there is a token there or not.

Is there a way query for all tokens for example in a realm?

Regards

Martin

Cornelius Kölbel

May 9, 2017, 6:07:06 AM5/9/17
to privacyidea
Hi Martin,

This would be probably.

    GET /token

If you are missing something in the docs which would have made your implementation easier you are welcome to contribute.

Kind regards
Cornelius