New Yoga Class in Morristown - Mixed Level Vinyasa

Dan Speers

Oct 17, 2008, 5:09:54 PM10/17/08
to prithu-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm going to start up my Monday night yoga classes again, only this time they will be held here in my personal studio in Morristown, NJ.

This will be a mixed level vinyasa class, similar to my previous Monday night classes for those that took them in Denville, but with more of a variety of styles and information.

My classes here are set up as a series.  This one starts on Monday October 20th at 7:30pm and will run till December 15th - 9 classes.  Sign up for the whole series for $100, or drop-in per-class is $20.

To sign up, reply to this email or call 973-898-0906.

See you soon!

Namaste,

Prithu Dan Speers
d...@speers.nu