Upcoming Special Events!

1 view

Dan Speers

Apr 27, 2008, 4:03:15 PM4/27/08
to prithu-d...@googlegroups.com

UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS

Candlelight Beginner yoga class with Dan Speers featuring Chuck Wood drumming live.
Monday April 28th, 2008 - Prana Yoga Center, 7:30pm - Denville, NJ

Join me for this special class featuring Chuck Wood druming live while I teach this beginner level yoga class.  This special event is part of the week long celebration of the first anniversary of Prana Yoga Center.  The studio is offering a 10% discount on all class packages purchased during this week (4/28 - 5/2).

Kirtan with Robin Renee
Friday May 2nd, 2008 - Prana Yoga Center, Denville, NJ

My friend Robin Renee will be honoring Prana Yoga Center's celebration of their first anniversary with her wonderful voice for a Kirtan on Friday night.  If you have ever been here at my Studio in Morristown or anywhere else to hear her, or bought any of her CDs, I'm sure you will want to see her in person so come on out and join in the celebration!

Naturist Yoga in Morristown, NJ
Sunday May 4th & May 18th, 2008 - 7pm - Morristown, NJ

Naturist Yoga is a wonderful practice and a great way to experience your whole self.   There are two more classes in the spring session and there is still space available if you would like to attend!  See:  http://www.speers.nu/yoga/naturist.shtml for more details.