Announcing! Free Meditation Circles

Dan Speers

Nov 4, 2007, 3:57:36 PM11/4/07
to prithu-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey All!

Starting this week we will be offereing new Meditation Circles. Both
are free and will be held in our private yoga studio here in
Morristown, NJ.

Crystal Meditation Circle - Weekly on Wenesday Mornings @ 10am.
Led by Allison, she will pick a few crystals from her collection and
share her thoughts and feelings about what they represent, and give
us all the opportunity to meditation on these ideas and share our
own thoughts.

Naturist Meditation Circle - Monthly on Sundays, next class November 11th @ 7pm.
Led by Dan, this is a clothing optional guided meditation session.
The session
will include Pranayama (breath work), a short reading and the chance to share
your own thoughts and ideas. Feel free to bring a short quote or
poem to share.

Send an email if you are interested in attending either session: d...@speers.nu

Here my full schedule:

Naturist Yoga - Weekly on Thursday nights @ 7pm - Morristown, NJ
Beginner Yoga - Weekly on Monday nights @ 7:30pm - PYC in Denville, NJ
Restorative/Gentle Yoga - Weekly on Friday Mornings @ 11am - PYC in Denville, NJ
Mixed Level Vinyasa - Weekly on Sunday Mornings @ 10:45am - Platinum
Fitness, Verona, NJ

Note: The Sunday night Naturist Yoga class has been discontinued.

Namaste!

Dan Speers
http://www.speers.nu/yoga