Morristown, NJ Naturist Yoga - Fall 2007 Schedule!

Dan Speers

Sep 7, 2007, 6:21:19 PM9/7/07
to prithu-d...@googlegroups.com, COY...@yahoogroups.com, codi...@yahoogroups.com, naked_yog...@yahoogroups.com, yoga...@yahoogroups.com, PhillyAreaN...@yahoogroups.com
Hey All!

Thanks for all the feedback - I really appreciate it. Most people
didn't seem to mind which night the class was on, but there were a few
that wanted it one day or the other. So it was hard to choose which
night to have the class on.

So as a result I've decided to hold class on both Sunday and Thursday
nights at 7pm.

The Fall session starts Sunday September 16th at 7pm. From there
class will be held every week Sunday and Thursday nights at 7pm.

This is a coed, Naturist style, easy vinyasa yoga class open to
beginners and experienced yoga students alike. Apart from the fact
that we practice nude, the class is very similar to those you might
find at any regular yoga studio and runs for about 90 minutes. Some
poses and positions are modified to help people feel comfortable, safe
and respected.

To join the class all you need to do is agree to the class rules (see
my website below for the Guidelines/Waiver form) and then email me for
directions.

http://www.speers.nu/yoga/naturist.shtml

The cost for the class is as follows:

- Drop-ins: $20
- 6 Class card: $60
- 10 Class card: $100 - Includes a choice of: Private Yoga session,
Full body massage by a CMT, or a Thai Yoga Bodywork session.

* cards expire in 6 months and classes do not have to be taken consecutively.

If you have any questions feel free to email me directly: dan (at) speers . nu

Namaste,

Prithu Dan Speers
http://www.speers.nu/yoga/