Morristown Naturist Yoga - Week of 10/7

Dan Speers

Oct 6, 2007, 3:01:55 PM10/6/07
to prithu-d...@googlegroups.com, COY...@yahoogroups.com

Hey All,

Here is this week's Naturist Yoga schedule - Morristown, NJ.  Be sure to email me and let me know if you plan to join us!

Sunday 10/7 @ 7pm:
   Light Meditation & Gentle Yoga
       We start with some easy guided meditation and
       move with the breath into some gentle yoga poses
       while warming the body.  This ends with some nice
       and very relaxing restorative poses.

Thursday 10/11 @ 7pm:
   Hip Openers
       This series of yoga poses is designed to create some
       deep opening in the hips - and will also feel great in
       the lower back and sides.  Great for everyone!

Coming UP!!!!

   October 18th & 25th:  Guest Yoga Teacher - Susan Shopiro

Namaste,
Prithu Dan Speers

http://www.speers.nu/yoga/naturist.shtml