Naturist Yoga - Any Interest or ideas?

Dan Speers

Oct 24, 2008, 4:12:46 PM10/24/08
to prithu-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm looking to restart Naturist Yoga classes can want to know how much interest there is for it.

Here are some ideas, let me know what you think - I'm open to other ideas as well.
  1. Weekly Yoga Class - As before, coed - mixed level vinyasa, a weeknight such as Thursday.
  2. Yoga Workshop - 1 time event, probably on a weekend (Sunday afternoon/evening).
  3. Men Only ( like #1 ).
  4. Women Only ( like #1 ).
  5. Weekly Advanced Vinyasa, only for those who already have a good yoga foundation.
So if you have any interest in any of these, or have other ideas, and you feel you can attend regularly, please let me know.

Thanks!

Namaste,
Prithu Dan Speers
http://www.speers.nu/yoga/