Spring 2008 Naturist Yoga Schedule

Dan Speers

Mar 13, 2008, 1:48:39 PM3/13/08
to prithu-d...@googlegroups.com

Announcing the Spring 2008 Naturist Yoga Schedule!

Sundays @ 7pm:  April 6 & 20, May 4 & 18

Naturist Yoga returns for the Spring 2008 season for 4 special sessions.  I have had many requests to bring back the Naturist Yoga classes and I also have wanted to do some more.  When the year began I started to teach more classes and take on more private clients.  Anticipating that this would create a much stronger demand on my personal time I decided to take a break from the Naturist Yoga classes.  Now that my schedule has settled I'm ready to bring these classes back for the Spring.

If you are new to the idea of Naturist Yoga this is an excellent opportunity to experience this wonderful style of yoga.  It combines the body acceptance ideals of naturism with the whole self experience of yoga.  It's all about being open to the true nature, energy and spirit of the whole self.

These classes are held in my private yoga studio in Morristown, NJ.  I create a safe, respectful environment so that everyone can feel comfortable with their body and focus on the practice.

For more details see my web page on Naturist Yoga.

Rates:
  • Drop-ins: $20 (Paid in class but you must reserve a space in advance).
  • Pre-pay for alll 4 classes before April 6th:  $60
  • Any class cards purchased in the last year may be applied to the Spring 2008 session.
Registration - You must reserve a space for each class in advance.
  • If you have been here before and filled out the guidelines/waiver form on the Naturist Yoga page all you need to do is let me know in advance which classes you will be attending.
  • If you are new to this class you must agree to the rules/guidelines of the class by downloading and printing out the Guidelines/Waiver form on my website.  If you understand and agree to the rules email me to discuss reserving a space in the class.
Naturist Yoga is wonderful experience.  To ensure that it is indeed a great experience I expect everyone who attends this class to follow the rules and respect the personal space of everyone else in the class.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the class, the rules or to register.

See you in class!

Namaste,

Dan

Prithu Dan Speers