Counterexample generation

Jingyi Wang

Nov 23, 2015, 7:17:56 AM11/23/15
to PRISM model checker
Hello,

I'm trying to do some counterexample analysis for DTMCs and PRISM is the first choice of course. Does PRISM support it now? Say given a specification and a PCTL safety property, output the counterexample ([as Han, Katoen, 2007]) if the property is not satisfied. If not, is there a decent tool for doing this to your knowledge?

Thanks for the help.
Best regards,
Jingyi

Dave Parker

Nov 26, 2015, 8:07:13 PM11/26/15
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, wang...@gmail.com
Hi Jingyi,

We have an implementation of this that is currently being integrated
into the main version. For now, it's available as a separate version.
Contact me off-list and I'll send you details.

Best wishes,

Dave.

Anastasia Mavridou

Aug 4, 2023, 2:12:24 PM8/4/23
to PRISM model checker
Hello,

Is this available currently in the main version? If not, can I also get details about the separate version?

Thank you,
Anastasia