The "export strategy" does not work

R.K Kwon

Jun 21, 2022, 10:03:23 PM6/21/22
to PRISM model checker
I selected export strategy from the pop-up menu and entered a file name to save, but no file is created.

There was a problem with this example.

Dave Parker

Jul 15, 2022, 5:09:54 AM7/15/22
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, rkay...@gmail.com
Hi,

It looks like this is not connected to the graphical user interface
currently. There is an improved version of that coming soon. In the
meantime, use the -exportstrat switch from the command line, like in the
examples on the wenpage page you referenced.

Best wishes,

Dave
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/prismmodelchecker/c7a356fc-0258-4b25-ba04-3094f787f46bn%40googlegroups.com