PRISM >=4.8: -exportprismconst not working

Uli Vogl

May 29, 2024, 4:27:03 AMMay 29
to PRISM model checker
Hi,
it seems, since version 4.8 the command line option "-exportprismconst" does not work.
It produces no output, but even no error message.
The option ""-exportprism" works properly, but does of course not resolve the constants...
Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Uli Vogl, UniBW, Munich

Dave Parker

Jun 6, 2024, 4:30:52 AMJun 6
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Uli,

It seems to work for me on a simple test case. If you can tell me how to
reproduce the problem (feel free to send me the model/command directly),
then I can investigate.

Best wishes,

Dave