Facing error like; Error: java.lang.Null PointerException

Shahid Ali Khan

Jan 31, 2024, 12:29:30 AMJan 31
to PRISM model checker
Hi Everyone, I am facing an error while building my model.
Can anyone please guide me in this regard. PFA
PRISM ERROR 3.PNG

Dave Parker

Jan 31, 2024, 3:49:37 AMJan 31
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, Shahid Ali Khan
Hi Shahid,

> Hi Everyone, I am facing an error while building my model.
> Can anyone please guide me in this regard. PFA

Could you send your model, so we can reproduce the error?

Best wishes,

Dave

Shahid Ali Khan

Jan 31, 2024, 10:25:26 AMJan 31
to Dave Parker, prismmod...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir, I am sharing it on your personal email. Thank you for your support.

Dave Parker

Jan 31, 2024, 12:25:22 PMJan 31
to Shahid Ali Khan, prismmod...@googlegroups.com
Got it. I think the model is simply too large, I'm afraid (the tool is
not always able to catch this and report the memout error cleanly). For
me, this happens with your model even when increasing the CUDD memory.
There are a few tips for reducing model size here:

https://www.prismmodelchecker.org/manual/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/PRISMModelling

Best wishes,

Dave

Shahid Ali Khan

Jan 31, 2024, 12:28:13 PMJan 31
to Dave Parker, prismmod...@googlegroups.com
Okay Sir, I will do the needful changes accordingly.
Thank you for your precious time.