How to use prism tool to build MDP model?

tan wenzhao

Mar 24, 2022, 6:35:06 PM3/24/22
to PRISM model checker
I have encountered such a problem. I need to build a simple MDP model. After reading your user manual, I still feel very confused. If a state has two corresponding actions, how can I express it in the model? Eg. for state S1, the agent has two decision actions: left and right. How can I express it in the model?

Dave Parker

Mar 31, 2022, 4:53:04 PM3/31/22
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, tan wenzhao
Hi Wenzhao,

In general, you might find it helpful to work through some of the
tutorials. See here:

http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/tutorial/

For a very small example of the kind of MDP you mention, see also the
files here:

https://prismmodelchecker.org/files/stratsynth/

Best wishes,

Dave