Warning: Model contains one or more....

Ramesh Kumar

Feb 10, 2022, 1:23:20 PM2/10/22
to PRISM model checker
I am receiving the following warning:

"Warning: Model contains one or more unbounded variables: model construction may not terminate"

Pl suggest resolution and what are the implications if I ignore this warning

Thanks,    ...Ramesh

Dave Parker

Apr 1, 2022, 3:43:22 AM4/1/22
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, Ramesh Kumar
Hi Ramesh,

If you are using the explicit engine (which I believe you are), then
PRISM will attempt to construct the model anyway. Assuming model
construction completes, then the state space is finite and there is
nothing to worry about.

Best wishes,

Dave
> --