Error loading Parma Polyhedra Library

Zoe T

Aug 11, 2023, 5:00:21 AM8/11/23
to PRISM model checker
Hi,
Recently I am trying to do something about reward-based properties. But The tool prompted me to Error loading Parma Polyhedra Library.
I use Prism-game 3.1and my java version is 11.

Dave Parker

Aug 11, 2023, 9:24:18 AM8/11/23
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, Zoe T
Hi,

The Parma Polyhedra Library (PPL) should only be needed for
multi-objective properties on games (see the link below for details).

http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/games/properties.php

If you need that, the PPL installation is a bit tricky unforunately (and
currently does not work for Windows). There are details here:

http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/games/installation.php

Best wishes,

Dave

> Hi,
> Recently I am trying to do something about /reward/-based properties.
> But The tool prompted me to Error loading Parma Polyhedra Library.
> I use Prism-game 3.1and my java version is 11.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/prismmodelchecker/cbaed980-d8aa-4fcd-bac7-b4ccff92d527n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/prismmodelchecker/cbaed980-d8aa-4fcd-bac7-b4ccff92d527n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Zoe T

Aug 11, 2023, 9:45:23 AM8/11/23
to PRISM model checker
Hi,
I installed the binary version on my Mac shows the above problem. Do I have to compile from source code for this to work?

Best,
Zoe

Dave Parker

Aug 11, 2023, 10:28:31 AM8/11/23