Partitioning a list of states

Ali A. Noroozi

Mar 6, 2019, 10:14:05 AM3/6/19
to PRISM model checker developers
Hi,

I have a model of type ProbModel and a list of states stored as a JDDNode. I want to partition these states based on values of a specific variable, say v1. The result should be a list of blocks of type JDDNode, each of which contains states with the same value of v1.

I implemented a method similar to doPrint() of StateListMTBDD to find states and their variable values. Then, I used a TreeMap to store "v1 values" as keys and "state numbers and state variable values" as values of the map. But, I don't know how to store these "state numbers and state variable values" as a JDDNode. Am I going in the correct direction? Or, there is a better solution for this?

Thanks for your help.

Ali A. Noroozi

Mar 22, 2019, 6:55:36 AM3/22/19
to PRISM model checker developers