Probabilistic Model Checking of Labelled Markov Processes via Finite Approximate Bisimulations

bensalah...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2018, 2:27:43 PM11/14/18
to PRISM model checker developers
Hi

I am looking for the method to compute an approximate probabilistic bisimulation of LMP  .

how to find it ?

Reference ;
Probabilistic Model Checking of Labelled Markov Processes via Finite Approximate Bisimulations

Thanks,

Dave Parker

Nov 15, 2018, 4:07:00 AM11/15/18
to PRISM model checker developers, bensalah...@gmail.com
Hi Bensalah,

We don't have an implementation of that in PRISM I'm afraid.

Best wishes,

Dave