Help Needed Regarding The Property specification On Prism Tool ,

Kushal Dhakal

Nov 8, 2017, 12:10:39 PM11/8/17
to PRISM model checker developers
I Have Been Through Modelling BB84 Algorithm on Prism , I Have Taken Some Refrence From Books And Research papers and Found Some Theoretical applicable algorithm , and I Had Already Implemented that as a Model in Prism As Per The Rules Of Probabilistic Model Checking , but Now i Am Stuck in Appliying The Propoty In The Model and Analysing That Model Through Variuos Parameters , So I Need Some Help refarding the solution and possible feedbacks on my Problem , Please Some Body Help .
Regards ,
Kushal Dhakal
Undergraduate Researcher .
Nepal .