First Meeting

ardian

Oct 31, 2010, 7:02:32 AM10/31/10
to Prishtina Python Group
Hello Guys.

Our first meeting is going to be on the next saturday (06.11.2010).
We will discuss about our group what's about it what are we going to
do. Everyone is invited to come.

Time/Date: Saturday (06.11.2010) 15:00
Location: FLOSSK HackLab(Office)
Here is a video to our hacklab http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUfDJeppfjI

--
Ardian

Gent Thaçi

Nov 1, 2010, 3:54:56 PM11/1/10
to prishtin...@googlegroups.com
I accidentally planned something for all of us in same day which turned to be a problem with the meeting, is any possibility to change the time? For example making it at 4-5PM. Because the hiking trip starts in morning and length till midday after that we will have time to rest and be present at the meeting?
Regards,
--
Gent

ardian

Nov 1, 2010, 4:04:48 PM11/1/10
to prishtin...@googlegroups.com
Yes we might do that, even we could hold the meetinng outside somewere in the nature.
--
Ardian Haxha
Flossk member

Blog: http://www.ardiansblog.wordpress.com
http://www.identi.ca/ardian
ardian on irc.freenode.net #flossk

Gent Thaçi

Nov 1, 2010, 4:05:27 PM11/1/10
to prishtin...@googlegroups.com
:) Nice
--
Gent

Besfort Guri

Nov 1, 2010, 4:26:29 PM11/1/10
to prishtin...@googlegroups.com
Gent I can come but in what time tell us the details ?

Gent Thaçi

Nov 1, 2010, 4:32:22 PM11/1/10
to prishtin...@googlegroups.com
Besfort,

As I understand the meeting will be WALK-AND-TALK way, it means that we wont meet for the meeting at the office for it but we will use the time of the hiking which will start around 10am and will end around 5pm!

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Besfort Guri <besi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Gent I can come but in what time tell us the details ?

--
Gent

Besfort Guri

Nov 1, 2010, 4:40:09 PM11/1/10
to prishtin...@googlegroups.com
Gent for is every thing ok because I have a bus until 8. 10 - 8. 20 something like this but I can go in bus station in 7 o'clock is ok and we need to talk :)