PrinterShare Work Great

12pt_buckhunter

Aug 24, 2009, 12:07:01 AM8/24/09
to PrinterShare
I downloaded app into my desktop Xp. Set up my accout. To get Account
ID and Password-is't sent to your e-mail during process. Installed on
XP. Then went to the market on Mytouch phone. Downloaded FREE
Printershare App. Ran Setup-asked for Account ID and password I
recieved when I did desktop Setup. Installed my printer To do this
Press Menu on Android Handset-Press printer-Press add printer-Put your
Account ID# in blank field-Then NOTE: un check "Online printer Only".
Press Search Find the printer you want to Add. Then select the print
job you want to do. It worked great the first time... I did not get a
cover page. Advertisement. Grrrrrreat.
Hope this helps