Who Printed to my printer?

570715

Feb 12, 2010, 10:24:38 AM2/12/10
to PrinterShare
First of all let me say this Printershare application is excellent -
I'm just a 'free' user right now but am seriously considering paying
for it even thought the ads are quite unobtrusive. I just want to
support folks who do good work, just like the almost magical Shazam
application and the handy FilesAnywhere people.

Anyway - my question is how can I find out who is sending print jobs
to my printer? I don't particularly mind, but it does seem odd that
they are printing their private calendar, photos and other things.
All I have is their user id which is 782076. It would be great if
we had user lookup function?

Thanks again for the excellent work!

Technical Support

Feb 15, 2010, 12:50:56 AM2/15/10
to PrinterShare
See http://printershare.com/help-privacy.sdf for blocking unwanted
printers.

There is a user lookup function, but it is not so obvious - you can
add a permission in User | Permissions and search users for that.

Nikita Frolov
Technical support