I've got a big black rectangle in the right of the page!!

svargas

Aug 25, 2009, 12:19:00 PM8/25/09
to PrinterShare
I've got a big black rectangle in the right of the page when I print
with this software. Does anyone know how to fix this?? Because I like
this software, but I do not want that in my printing jobs!
Thanks!!!

Technical Support

Aug 26, 2009, 12:53:25 AM8/26/09
to PrinterShare
I'm assuming that you are talking about iPhone. The rectangle is
actually gray. It is the bug which will be fixed in next update.

Nikita Frolov
Technical support

svargas

Aug 26, 2009, 11:54:18 AM8/26/09
to PrinterShare
Thank you very much for your answer!!!
I actually have an iphone, and the rectangle is gray as you say.
Do you know when will be ready that update??
I will be expecting for your answer...

On 25 ago, 22:53, Technical Support

wsingino

Sep 13, 2009, 8:01:15 PM9/13/09
to PrinterShare
yes just installed on new iphone and have the same issue. looking
forward to the update. any idea when? Thanks!