PrinterShare breaks network access

eikelein

Aug 23, 2009, 8:10:27 PM8/23/09
to PrinterShare
On my XP box it works.

Installed on my Win 7 RC box with auto start-up when Windows starts.
This box has a built-in wireless Broadcomm 802.11g Network adapter
that works just fine in 7 RC.

Just 10 minutes ago I did not intend to use PrinterShare (I was
working locally) so I did not log in; I just terminated the program.

No internet access anymore!

Windows Troubleshooter thought it had fixed a problem with the network
adapter but still NO GO.

I rebooted, logged in to PrinterShare and all works just fine.

Weird, Weird. Any ideas anyone? TIA

Technical Support

Aug 24, 2009, 12:43:46 AM8/24/09
to PrinterShare
There's nothing in the application that could mess with your network
settings. Probably you terminated the wrong process. Or there was some
kind of fluke.

Nikita Frolov
Technical support