Eliminating disconnected printers

瀏覽次數:47 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

atorrado

未讀,
2010年2月11日 中午12:16:362010/2/11
收件者:PrinterShare
My userID is 445571, How can I eliminate offline printers that in fact
are not currently connected to the computer and also had beed
uninstalled. In other words: I have just one printer but when people
look for my printers, printershare shows one on-line and two
disconnected

Alexander Torrado

Technical Support

未讀,
2010年2月12日 凌晨1:26:152010/2/12
收件者:PrinterShare
If you don't have the printers as "local" in your client, then you
can't delete them. Usually that is not a problem. If some reason you
are concerned about it, write to technical support.

Nikita Frolov
Technical support

ALEXANDER TORRADO

未讀,
2010年2月12日 上午11:53:462010/2/12
收件者:printer...@googlegroups.com、sup...@printershare.com
Thanks Nikita.

Yes please, I would like to eliminate those printers.

Alexander

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄