I need some 3mm filament

Tom Frisch

Oct 3, 2012, 1:57:09 PM10/3/12
to print...@googlegroups.com
Hey fellow PDX reprappers-

Thanks to several failed prints (today one was caused by a power outage!) I just ran out of 3mm filament.  I am SO close to having all the parts I need for my mendel90 build, and I'd love to get it done ASAP.  Can anyone lend or sell me like 30' or so?  I've got 5kg of black on order and will have it next week but would love to finish printing and begin assembly this weekend.

-Tom

Aaron Eiche

Oct 3, 2012, 1:58:37 PM10/3/12
to print...@googlegroups.com
I have a ton of white/naturalish (I'm not really sure which) 3mm ABS that sees little use. I'd be happy to give you what you need.

Tom Frisch

Oct 3, 2012, 2:00:28 PM10/3/12
to print...@googlegroups.com
That's fantastic Aaron.  Where are you, and when can I come get it? (and what kind of beer do you like)

-Tom
--
Tom Frisch  /  t...@tom11.com  /  mobile: 503.473.2801  /  www.tom11.com