Barcamp Portland 7: Mini-Expo

Jeffrey Sens

Feb 18, 2013, 3:21:29 PM2/18/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Barcamp is coming up in March.  We wanted to invite everyone and share their call for participation.  They're having a mini-expo where individuals or community groups can share their work.  Anyone interested in showing your projects?  You can submit online or just let me know:)

__________

Barcamp Portland 7: A Digital Interactivity & Maker Mini-Expo
What: Our goal is to provide a hands-on space to showcase creative work by our talented makers and communities throughout Portland.   The mini-expo offers groups a chance to share their work, collaborations and passions with new people. What kinds of projects submissions are we inviting?  Anything that promotes hands on engagement and interaction including but not limited to:

  • Video Games
  • Digital or static immersion displays
  • Audio, light and visual interactivity technologies
  • DIY hardware hacks, micro-controllers, Arduino, Raspberry PI
  • Digital puppetry, robotics, micro-machines and rotorcraft
  • Motion and gesture sensory recognition technology
  • Origami, paper kits, and 3D printing or modelling
  • Hybrid arts that blend the spectrum of digital and non-digital media

When: Friday March 29th, 6:30-9pm and Saturday March 30th, 9am-9pm

Where: Eliot Center,1226 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205

Submission Deadline: Midnight, Friday March 8th, 2013.

Our thanks for helping create an amazing community collaboration.