Needed 3d printer that I can use polycarbonate on for OMSI?

benjamin barber

Aug 9, 2013, 6:06:47 PM8/9/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
I have a project with omsi, which would probably take 8-10 prints on a 3d printer, and would probably take 40 hours of print time and 10 hours of labor time. if someone had a larger 3d printer it may be done in 4 prints, and may take only 5 hours of labor.

can someone give me some quotes.

Aaron Eiche

Aug 9, 2013, 6:20:12 PM8/9/13
to print3dpdx
To clarify, you want to print polycarbonate? Are you wanting to print on a hobby machine, or just on anything you can find? Polycarbonate has a much higher printing temp than ABS or PLA.

OMSI has two Replicators - no chance of getting them to experiment?

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM, benjamin barber <starw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a project with omsi, which would probably take 8-10 prints on a 3d printer, and would probably take 40 hours of print time and 10 hours of labor time. if someone had a larger 3d printer it may be done in 4 prints, and may take only 5 hours of labor.

can someone give me some quotes.

Jesse Jenkins

Nov 2, 2014, 12:23:52 AM11/2/14
to print...@googlegroups.com