Meetup next weekend

Z LeHericy

Jan 13, 2013, 9:12:06 PM1/13/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
Is the meetup still on for next weekend?

-Zeno LeHericy

//((=:Z:=))\\
INVENTIONS
Technologies
zinventions.com

Trevor deVos

Jan 14, 2013, 3:07:29 PM1/14/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
I hope it is. I'm still planning on coming up.

Tom Frisch

Jan 14, 2013, 4:25:11 PM1/14/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the party is on.  I'm just checking in with our host (Scott Tse) and will get an email out to everyone who has rsvpd with more info.  Right now my list is:

1 Scott Tse w/ Frankenmendel (in progress)

2 Tom w/ Mendel 90

3 Mike Payson w/ Mendel Max2

4 Aaron Eiche w/ Cupcake/Printrboard

5 Nick Schoeps

6 Matt Bailey w/ Ord Hadron

7 David Jones w/ Ultimaker

8 Z LeHericy w/ Cupcake

9 Trevor deVos w/ Kinect 3D scanner (in progress)

10 Ryan Gerrish w/ replicator2

11 Todd Brunhoff w/ Mendel Max Original

--
---------------------------------------
Tom Frisch  /  t...@tom11.com  /  mobile: 503.473.2801  /  www.tom11.com

Aaron Eiche

Jan 14, 2013, 4:37:34 PM1/14/13
to print3dpdx
I would like to amend my entry as "In Progress" as well. I haven't done much since hooking up the printrboard to my cupcake (Many many thanks to Jim Larson for printing me a replacement extruder that would be compatible with the cupcake's Z stage) Depending on my schedule this week, I might be able to get it into a workable mode. I actually expect to be picking people's brains on Saturday as I've been out of the game for a bit.

Tom Frisch

Jan 14, 2013, 4:49:17 PM1/14/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
I can't speak for everyone, but pretty much every project I've ever done still exists as 'in progress' in my mind.

Mike Payson

Jan 14, 2013, 7:04:15 PM1/14/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
Is the plan to still hold it at the house mentioned earlier? Someone earlier offered to host it at http://motoczysz.com/, which seems like it has it's own interesting stuff to see.

Tom Frisch

Jan 14, 2013, 7:10:55 PM1/14/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
We are going to host this one at Scott's house, and a later one would possibly be at MotoCzysz, which definitely has cool stuff to see.

-Tom

Ryan Gerrish

Jan 15, 2013, 2:47:05 AM1/15/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking forward to the meet!

I might bring my little windows 8 desktop along- would there be room? It'd be fun to have it hooked up so I could fuss with Makerware/RepG with people who know more about them than me...

Tom Frisch

Jan 15, 2013, 1:44:24 PM1/15/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
Yep, bring it along.

TB3d

Jan 19, 2013, 2:28:25 PM1/19/13
to print...@googlegroups.com
Clearly I'm not an insider... where might Scott's house be, and what time might you all be meeting?

Todd

Todd Brunhoff

Jan 19, 2013, 2:38:24 PM1/19/13
to print...@googlegroups.com