Priki HowTo, or in other words: how to make new pages and link to them?

Angelo Schneider

Sep 8, 2007, 7:07:14 AM9/8/07
to Priki
Hi,
I searched the forum and the original Priki site. I fail to get a clue
how to create new pages and how to link to them. (If that should be
done via the build in rich text editor and the link icon, then
something is wrong on my machine. The link icon is always greyed out).

I successfully installed the Priki on my local machine and created a
few users. But I'm not able to edit anything except the front side :-/

Regards,

Angelo

Klaus Wuestefeld

Sep 8, 2007, 11:29:58 AM9/8/07
to pr...@googlegroups.com
Search for a page. If it does not exist, you will be able to create it.

It will be linked to automatically by any text in any page containing
its name. No markup needed. :)

Vitor Fernando

Sep 8, 2007, 12:02:02 PM9/8/07
to pr...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Remember that Priki is case sensitive by default.
--
Vitor Fernando Pamplona
http://vitorpamplona.com