"Scientific Computing meets AI" - Hugo Penedones (Inductiva Research Labs)

Diogo Pernes

Apr 15, 2024, 9:56:12 AMApr 15
to priberam_...@googlegroups.com, si...@omni.isr.ist.utl.pt, isr-...@isr.tecnico.ulisboa.pt

Dear all,

Priberam ML Lunch Seminars continue next week! The next session will be on Tuesday, April 22, at Instituto Superior Técnico (Room PA2, Alameda Campus).

You are invited to attend an exciting talk by Hugo Penedones, the CTO and co-founder of Inductiva Research Labs. This talk will provide an overview of the intersection between fundamental sciences, engineering, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, showcasing how the integration of these fields is expanding the capabilities of scientific computing and highlighting key trends and open questions for the future.

As usual, we will provide lunch bags for registered attendees, so please do not forget to register through the link:

We are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Warm regards,
Diogo Pernes

Diogo Pernes

Apr 16, 2024, 4:39:29 AMApr 16
to priberam_...@googlegroups.com

ERRATA: The next session will be on Tuesday, April 23 (not April 22, as mistakenly written):

I apologize for the confusion

Kind regards,
Diogo Pernes

Apr 23, 2024, 5:18:49 AMApr 23
to priberam_...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

This is just a friendly reminder about today's Priberam ML Lunch Seminar. Hope to see you all there!

Regards,
Diogo Pernes