"Few-shot learning via graph embeddings for molecular property discovery" - Luís Torres (CISUC)

Diogo Pernes

Feb 14, 2024, 8:51:59 AMFeb 14
to priberam_...@googlegroups.com, isr-...@isr.tecnico.ulisboa.pt, si...@omni.isr.ist.utl.pt

Dear all,

The Priberam ML Lunch Seminars are back for another season!

Our first session of the year is scheduled for February 27th at 1 PM in Instituto Superior Técnico (room VA5, "Pav. de Civil"). Please note that this year the venue may vary for each session, so be sure to double-check before the event.

Just like in previous in-person editions, we'll be providing lunch bags, so come with an appetite!

To kick off our series, we are hosting a presentation by Luís Torres, a Research Fellow and Ph.D. candidate at the Center of Informatics and Systems of the University of Coimbra (CISUC).  Luís will be presenting his groundbreaking research on molecular property discovery utilizing graph embeddings and few-shot learning techniques.

To learn more about the event and to register (mandatory if you'd like to attend), please follow the link below:
https://www.eventbrite.pt/e/few-shot-learning-via-graph-embeddings-for-molecular-property-discovery-tickets-825196323417

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,
Diogo Pernes