Web based Notes

KSteele36

May 23, 2013, 8:14:21 PM5/23/13
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
I just added my new Galaxy S4 and while setting up the app I was reminded that I have the option of changing the SMS activation password and realized that my 3 devices on this account probably have different passwords associated with this option.... so, I wanted to write in and suggest that your developers add an option to notate each device (maybe even password protect the note ???) so the end user could login to their account and see what the device activation password assigned to each device is... making it easier to activate the device when lost or stolen.

best regards, "K"

KSteele