Formatting HTML problem

Greenborn

Jul 29, 2016, 6:09:00 AM7/29/16
to Pretty Diff
I wanted to format the source code of Youtube file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZs5lLuxt8s

Source: @font-face{font-family:'Roboto' ... U+EFFD,U+F000;}
If I extract only the pure CSS code of the first style tag without the start and end style tags itself the formatting is absolutely fine.
Result: perfect formatted source code

Source: <style name="www-roboto">@font-face{font-family:'Roboto' ... U+EFFD,U+F000;}</style>
If I add these start and end tags the formatter does nothing but show the start tag:
Result: <style name="www-roboto"> (that's all)

If I use the complete HTML source code something crazy starts directly in the beginning (I did not go through the rest):
Result:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
@font-face
}
ticks[l] = v;
}
,
info:function(k, v, n) {
ytcsi.gt(n).info[k] = v;
}
,
setStart:function(s, t, n) {
ytcsi.info( 'yt_sts', s, n);
ytcsi.tick( '_start', t, n);
}
}
document.fonts.load( "400 10pt Roboto", "D");
document.fonts.load( "500 10pt Roboto", "D");
}
@font-face { ...
font-family: 'Roboto';

in...@prettydiff.com