Line wrapping in XML beautifier

yuval morad

Mar 24, 2015, 8:56:19 AM3/24/15
to prett...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
my colleague also asked but not sure if the basic feature of line wrapping is supported at all
Regards
Yuval

in...@prettydiff.com

Mar 24, 2015, 9:20:23 AM3/24/15
to prett...@googlegroups.com
Yuval,

Currently only text nodes are being wrapped in XML. I do plan to add
support for wrapping. Please read my comment for my concept of support:

https://github.com/prettydiff/prettydiff/issues/66

Please contribute to the issue if you have any independent thoughts. I am
just one guy maintaining this tool in my spare time between my two paying
jobs, so any contribution is appreciated.

Thank you for the suggestion and interest in my little tool,
Austin