Usage of wsf file

Joe Ne

Jun 26, 2014, 11:50:48 AM6/26/14
to prett...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I really like the report generated by this tool. I'd like to run offline also. I found in the documentation that I can run the wsf with cscript. However I cannot get it work. I always get the following error message:

C:\temp\prettydiff.wsf(341, 41) Windows Script Host: The end tag does not match
the start tag : job

Is there a trick what I'm not aware of?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Joe

Cheney, Edward A SFC USARMY (US)

Jun 27, 2014, 10:32:51 AM6/27/14
to prett...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

I must have been maintaining a regressed version of that file. It took me a while to remember that string "</script>" cannot occur in a WSF file. The parser is not smart enough to read it as a string instead of an end tag. It should be fixed now. Please try it again and let me know if you are still having problems.

Thanks,
Austin