follow on from previous question about javascript appearing

George Cheyne

Jul 9, 2015, 4:32:06 PM7/9/15
to prett...@googlegroups.com
I've been having a look at the code in prettydiff.js and on line 1644-6 i see the following:

return [
];

where auto was previously defined on line 525-693 as:
auto = function core__auto(a) {

which is exactly the javascript I'm seeing embedded in the top of my html output.

should this be in the output?

I'm not much of a javascript guy so I could be talking rubbish but thought I'd share.

Thanks,

George