running prettydiff with vanilla javascript

Erez F.

Feb 25, 2016, 11:18:24 AM2/25/16
to Pretty Diff
Hi,
I want to run prettydiff in a plain vanilla manner, and require only markup functionality.

how should I run & consume prettydiff?
(should I take prettydiff.js & markuprretty.js? place the files in the same folder? ...)

P.S
in the past, all the code was in prettydiff.js , so I only used it.

Thanks in advance

in...@prettydiff.com

Feb 25, 2016, 3:44:16 PM2/25/16
to prett...@googlegroups.com
Erez,

It is true that the code is now broken apart into library files, but it
continues to work exactly as it did before. If you are beautifying markup
only that will never contain JavaScript or CSS code then you can use the
lib/markuppretty.js file directly.

Austin