Using the wsf interface

Joe Ne

Jun 26, 2014, 5:56:38 PM6/26/14
to prett...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I tried out the web UI of this tool, and I really like the result. It would be great to use it on my Windows server 2012 offline also. I have figured out the best way would be to use the wsf wrapper. I have downloaded it, but I have issues running it. I always get the following error during execution:

C:\temp\prettydiff.wsf(341, 41) Windows Script Host: The end tag does not match
the start tag : job

If I remove the HTLM code part and keep only the function, then I got a different message:
C:\temp\pd2.wsf(110, 44) Windows Script Host: Invalid entity reference

Is there a special trick how to use it? Or only I'm too lame?

Thanks a lot,
Joe