Problem to install pretext in cocalc

Roberto O. Rivera Rodríguez (Technomathpr)

Sep 7, 2022, 5:49:48 PM9/7/22
to PreTeXt support
What can I do to fix may problem in the picture. Thanks.Cocalc.png

jsebastie...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2022, 10:28:31 AM9/8/22
to PreTeXt support
I'm assuming you have used 'pretext new' or something to create your new project. This should have created a folder in your home directory. To use the CLI, you then need to cd into that directory first.

So in the terminal, do   cd *yourfoldername* and then you'll be able to use pretext build, pretext view etc.

jsebastie...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2022, 11:56:44 AM9/8/22
to PreTeXt support
On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 11:37 AM Roberto O. Rivera Rodríguez (Technomathpr) <techno...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you very much.  I see the book now. I edit the document in the same terminal or other. Wat is the comand to edit? Thanks again.

You can now use CoCalc's own editor and open the files you want to modify. Come back to the terminal when you want to build an output.