New identifier for "<problem>"?

16 views
Skip to first unread message

budb...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 7:54:54 AM (8 days ago) Oct 1
to PreTeXt support
Previously I had renamed <exercise> and <problem> as follows:

  <rename element="inlineexercise" xml:lang="en-US">Problem</rename>
  <rename element="problem"  xml:lang="en-US">Drill</rename>

As per the updated naming convention I've changed the first one to 

  <rename element="exercise-inline" xml:lang="en-US">Problem</rename>

and it works fine. But how should I change the second one so that I get "Drill" instead of "Checkpoint"?

-- Bud

budb...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 1:00:00 PM (8 days ago) Oct 1
to PreTeXt support
Ooops! Never mind. I confused myself. -- Bud

Rob Beezer

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 10:17:41 PM (8 days ago) Oct 1
to pretext...@googlegroups.com
On 10/1/26 10:00, budb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ooops! Never mind. I confused myself. -- Bud

You had me confused! ;-) But I hadn't been able to reply immediately.

Rob
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages