Soundwriting support

Andrew Scholer

Jul 22, 2024, 1:51:41 PM (2 days ago) Jul 22
to prete...@googlegroups.com
Mostly for Rob...

As best as I can tell, style_soundwriting.css exists to support one project.  I don't believe it makes sense for CSS files that are designed to support a single project to be in the PreTeXt repository.

Does that style have some important features that might make it desirable for a variety of projects to use?

If not, would you consider a PR to https://github.com/UPS-CWLT/soundwriting to add it as a custom CSS file there so it does not need to be built as a possible bundle option?

Andrew Scholer (he/him/his)
Computer Science Instructor/Program Chair
Chemeketa Community College

Rob Beezer

Jul 22, 2024, 2:09:12 PM (2 days ago) Jul 22
to prete...@googlegroups.com
I maintain the technical aspects of Sound Writing. Please leave that CSS where
it is, so I don't get distracted by having to explain that change to them.

Rob